Monday, December 15, 2008

Moslem Apostate Reverts Back to Islam

Good bye to Apostasy , I am a Muslim again!!!!
by Ibrahim Lone

14 Dec, 2008

Dear free thinkers and all those who have not submitted to the will of Allah,
I, Ibrahim Lone, hereby declare that I am reverting to Islam. I invite all of you to do the same. I have realized my folly in trying in leaving Islam, and to make up for my follies, I decided to grow a beard that would give Santa Claus a major inferiority complex. I have also begun saying prayers 5 times a day again. The fact that I have been kicked out of my job for cursing my Infidel Boss is hardly of any concern to me now, since I know that Allah will be giving me great rewards in the afterlife.

However, I realized that merely reverting back to Islam was not enough to wash my deadly sin of apostasy. No way guys does Allah forgive the sin of apostasy. Therefore, in my own best interests, I decided to do something that would really please Allah. Being jobless, I decided to get hold of as many infidels and do Da’wah to them. In case you Kafirs don’t know what Da’wah means, I will tell you a thing or two about it. The word Da’Wah means calling people to the great religion of Allah, Islam. Just yesterday, I did Da’wah to . . .

. . . continued at
http://www.islam-watch.org/Ibrahim.Lone/Good-bye-to-Apostasy-Muslim-again.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment