Saturday, November 21, 2009

Can our government win the war on terror?

.
Zack Lieberberg says

Of course, we can. And we can do it without wasting the lives of our soldiers and hundreds of billions of our dollars in Iraq and Afghanistan. All we have to do to achieve that victory is kick Islam out of the United States. Once the term Muslim American becomes no more than an oxymoron, we will be able to sell our no longer needed airport security equipment to Eurabia and bail out our ailing banks without using a penny of taxpayers’ money. I know it, you know it, Osama bin Laden knows it, and even George Bush, who seem[ed] to know nothing at all, kn[ew] it as well; even if this knowledge didn’t stop him from announcing to us on September 12, 2001, that Islam was not an enemy. His government [wa]s most definitely unable to win this war.

[and of course neither is the government of the un-American, Moslem fellow-traveller Barack Hussein Obama*, who declared in Cairo that the United States is "a Muslim nation"]

Revolutionary Situation in the United States
http://islamicdanger4u.blogspot.com/2009/11/revolutionary-situation-in-united.html

*NOTE: Watch Islamic Danger to Americans for a future post as to why Obama is not an American - in any sense!

1 comment:

  1. You have a great blog here. I'm a first time visitor, but I'm very impressed. I have a debate site myself where people from around the world debate each other on important issues. I was wondering if we could do a link exchange to help spread some traffic around.

    If you would like to, please leave a comment under my "Compadres" page stating that you've added my link and I'll return the favor.

    Jason
    DEBATEitOUT.com

    ReplyDelete